Guided tours offer a magical adventure of the Teatro del Lago that invites you to discover its spaces and the history that inhabits its various corners.
Reservations must be made to
This activity is aimed at all types of public.
The duration of each visit is approximately 1 hour.
Monday: 12 p.m.
Tuesday to Friday: 12:00 p.m and 17:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 15:00 p.m. and 17:00 p.m.
*The sale of e-tickets for guided tours is carried out physically at the Theatre store / Ticket office up to 10 minutes prior to the start of the visit.
** Guided tours are subject to changes and/or suspensions for reasons of artistic programming and internal activities of the Theatre.
- ElderlyCP$4,000 (showing identification).
- StudentsCP$4,000 (showing identification).
- Groups (from 4 people and up)CP$5,000 (per adult).
- Children (10 years old and up) CP$4,000 (showing identification).
- Children up to 9 years old enter free of charge.
- Guides enter free of charge.
- Participants in the guided tour of Teatro del Lago will have a 5% discount on any product in the store, presenting their e-ticket for the visit already made.
*Reservations for guided tours must be made via email to [email protected]
Agreement with tour operators.
• The entrance to the Theatre will be through the access to the Fuga del Lago restaurant.
• Upon entry, the respective mobility pass must be presented (.
• The temperature will be controlled.
• Hands and feet should be disinfected. For this, in common areas of the Theatre, continuous cleaning and disinfection points have been arranged.
• The use of a mask is mandatory at all times.
• It is requested to stay at 1.5 meters. distance between people.
Teatro del Lago Foundation strictly complies with Covid health regulations.